TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
Conditions of Quotation
Orders will not be processed until written confirmation of the quotation is received.
Quotations from plans are subject to check measure and re-quoting.
Orders are subject to review by our office before acceptance.
It is the client’s responsibility to provide adequate structure to secure all blinds.
Quotations do not cover scaffold or height access equipment; this is to be supplied by others.
New clients will be required to supply an official Purchase Order or pay a deposit with placement of order and balance will be payable prior to delivery or installation.
1. The placing of an order as a result of this quotation is full acceptance of the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. Once an order has been placed into production, any variations by the client must be made in writing and could result in additional charges.
3. All goods remain the property of Decor Blinds Australia Pty Ltd and ownership of goods will not be passed onto client until payment is made in full. The warranty will not come into effect until full payment as per the invoice /quotation has been made.
4. All effort will be made to deliver and install goods and complete this contract in the estimated time however, the company cannot be held responsible for delays due to circumstances beyond it’s control.
5. Wood is a natural product, and as such, colour samples are approximate as final results will depend on the porosity and natural characteristics of the timber currently available. While every effort will be made, colour variations in fabrics may occur due to different dye lots and as such, all fabric samples shown are approximate only.
6. Only goods and products itemised in this quotation will be supplied.
7. Any additional products not listed on this quotation, but now required, will be treated as a new order and paid for separately on supply, final payment for the original order cannot be delayed whilst awaiting supply of the additional order.
8. We accept no responsibility for client’s windows, floors or building being out of square.
9. If the goods are unable to be fitted on completion of manufacture and require storage, a further 60% payment of the total will be required.
CANCELLATION: If the client cancels this order once production has started, the client will forfeit their full deposit, and will be charged for labour and materials used.
WARRANTY: Decor Blinds Australia Pty Ltd offers our customers a genuine three-year (3) warranty for all internal fitted products on all parts and components against defects in material and workmanship. This excludes Painted finish products that have a one-year (1) warranty. Thermalite Shutters have a twenty-five (25) year warranty on parts and workmanship, a ten (10) year warranty on the paint finish, and a three (3) year warranty on colour fastness.
• Note: Our warranty is non-transferable and excludes misuse or client neglect.
• Warranty claims are valid only when full payment has been made as per the invoice / quotation.
• A call out fee will be applicable after one (1) month.
PLACING AN ORDER & PAYMENTS
1. A signed copy of your final quotation accompanied by a 30% deposit is required to place orders. This can be done by advising our offices of your credit card details (surcharges apply) and faxing or emailing your signed copy or by sending by mail a copy of the signed quote with a cheque or by paying direct at any of our offices or showrooms. No order can proceed until the payment and signed copy of the quote are received by Decor Blinds.
2. A further 60% payment will be required at completion of manufacture. You will be contacted by our Customer Service Department to arrange your 60% payment and installation date.
3. The final 10% payment is to be paid at the time of installation to the installer.
• We accept – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bankcard, Cheque or Cash. (Surcharges apply for credit card payments).
• All quotes are valid for 30 days and are subject to price checking by our office.
• The customer is advised to check that the colour, finish, shutter layout and fit, blade size and cord controls positioning that are set out on this quotation are correct.
• All prices are GST inclusive.
• A sample for non-standard paint colours must be supplied by the customer before an order can be accepted and processed for manufacture.
• When your goods are ready, our Customer Service Department will phone you to arrange the payment of the second instalment being 60% of the total value of the goods.
• At the same time a date that is convenient for installation will be confirmed.
• The 10% final payment will be required upon completion of installation.
• Payment may be made by way of credit card, cash or cheque. (Surcharges apply for credit card payments).
• The Customer is not entitled to defer, offset or withhold payment in whole or part for any reason unless agreed to by Decor Blinds Australia Pty Ltd in writing.
• Decor Blinds Australia Pty Ltd shall be at liberty in its absolute discretion to charge interest on all overdue accounts at an annual rate of 15% and to charge any expense incurred in collecting or attempting to collect any overdue monies.
• The client is responsible for the removal of all existing window coverings, tracks and blinds.
OUR BANK DETAILS
BSB – 014 295 ACC – 9002 02804 DECOR BLINDS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD.
Please forward your remittance via fax or email.
PRINT NAME ………………………………………………………DATE ……………………………