Australian Made Roller Blinds
Our Brisbane Made Roller Blinds Provide Style and Protection
Decor Blinds provides Queensland with a large variety of the highest quality Australian made roller blinds. We service Brisbane, The Gold Coast, and all of Australia, and as a QLD owned company we produce all of our roller blinds in our Brisbane factory.
Of all the types of blinds and roller blinds are ideal for both residential and commercial environments. They will give your home a modern aesthetic while at the same time provide efficient protection for both you and your indoor fabrics from the sun.
About Our Roller Blinds
Our roller blinds are stylish and versatile, and easy to install. They are available in both chain and motorised systems, and we can make them individually or multi-linked to suit any situation or configuration. Whatever you prefer, from single to dual roller blinds, floor length windows to smaller ones, our skilled designers and technicians have the window solution you desire.
Many people install blinds to achieve privacy or for aesthetic reasons, but have you ever thought about protecting your indoor fabrics from the sun? No longer will you have to worry about the sun bleaching your furniture, carpet or wall coverings. We provide Sunscreen Shades that provide your things with protection from 95% of the sun’s damaging UV rays. These shades are also ideal in Queensland because they can be used to protect you and your family from the sun’s oppressive and harmful rays.
At Decor Blinds, we offer an extensive range of PVC Free fabrics that provide the ultimate in modern window coverings. In our stock, we carry the following blinds:
View Our Roller Blinds Gallery here
We are proud suppliers of REVOLUTION®, 100% Renewable Plant-Based Fabric Line
Why Buy Decor Roller Blinds?
- Australian made Roller Blinds in Brisbane
- Contemporary design, technical innovation and simplicity combine perfectly to compliment any interior
- Choose your light control from our vast range of light filtering and room darkening fabrics
- Matching head boxes, accessories and hardware available
- Flame retardant and distortion free fabrics available
- Easy to clean
- Durable fabrics that require little maintenance
- Reduction in energy costs by minimizing the strain on heating and air conditioning
Fast Facts About Roller Blinds Brisbane
- Recommended For: Residential and commercial applications. All interior windows – ideal for bedrooms, media rooms, theatres, offices and lounge rooms
- Maximum Width: Custom made up to 3000mm. Can be multi-linked for wider applications
- Available Systems: Single, Dual or Multi-Linked
- Control Options: Chain-operated, Motorised with remote control, wall switch, sun/wind sensor or fully integrated into a building management system. Spring-assist available for larger drops.
- Fabric Options: 100% recyclable, PVC Free, Transparent, Light Filtering, Blockout, Metallised, Non-Metallised and a range of specialty fabrics engineered to combat mould, fade and bacteria
- Colours: Over 3000 colours to choose from
- Warranty: Residential warranty is 3 years on components and 12 months on fabric. For commercial clients there is a 7 year guarantee on all system defects.
- Delivery: Delivery is as short as 2-3 weeksWe are a local Brisbane and Gold Coast company that works to improve the quality of your home or office. For a FREE Measure & Quote call us today!
Contact Us For A Free Roller Blinds Brisbane Measure & Quote