Decor Blinds Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Quotation
By placing of an order and accepting our quotation you are acknowledging and confirming that you accept and will comply with the full terms and conditions of Decor Blinds Australia which are available on our website at: http://www.decorblinds.com.au/about-us/decor-blinds-terms-conditions/
All goods supplied by Decor Blinds are manufactured to order and cannot be re-sold as we do not have stock items. Cancellation of orders and changes to will not be permitted outside of the Australian Consumer and Competition Commission Legislation.
- Acceptance of our quotation will occur by payment of initial payment or by issue of a purchase order
- Orders will not be processed until confirmed receipt of initial payment or purchase order is received by Decor Blinds Australia.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days.
- The customer is advised to check that the colour, finish, shutter layout and fit, blade size and cord controls positioning that are set out on this quotation are correct.
- A sample for non-standard paint colours must be supplied by the customer before an order
- Only goods and products itemised in this quotation will be supplied.
- Any additional products not listed on this quotation, but now required, will be treated as a new order and paid for separately on supply, final payment for the original order cannot be delayed whilst awaiting supply of the additional order.
- All quotations are subject to check measure and price review by Head Office.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide adequate structure to secure all blinds.
- The client is responsible for the removal of all existing window coverings, tracks and blinds unless charged for in quotation.
- We accept no responsibility for client’s windows, floors or building being out of square.
- Quotations do not cover scaffold or height access equipment; this is to be supplied by others.
- All goods remain the property of Decor Blinds Australia Pty Ltd and ownership of goods will not be passed onto client until payment is made in full. The warranty will not come into effect until full payment as per the invoice /quotation has been made.
- All effort will be made to deliver and install goods and complete this contract in the estimated time however, the company cannot be held responsible for delays due to circumstances beyond it’s control.
- The information contained or referred to in the quotation documents is confidential and must not be disclosed or released for any other use of purpose.
Placing an Order and Payments
- Payment of a 30% Initial payment is required to place orders. This can be done by advising our offices of your credit card details (surcharges apply) by phoning (07) 3716 7766 or by mailing a cheque to: PO Box 3306, Darra Qld 4076 or by paying direct at any of our offices or showrooms. No order can proceed until the payment is received by Decor Blinds Australia Pty Ltd.
- A further 60% payment will be required at completion of manufacture. You will be contacted by our Customer Service Department to arrange your 60% payment and installation date.
- If the goods are unable to be fitted on completion of manufacture and require storage, the second payment being 60% of the total will be required.
- The final 10% payment is to be paid at the time of installation to the installer.
- We accept – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Eftpos, Cheque or Cash. (Surcharges apply for credit card payments).
- Decor Blinds Australia Pty Ltd shall be at liberty in its absolute discretion to charge interest on all overdue accounts at an annual rate of 15% and to charge any expense incurred in collecting or attempting to collect any overdue monies.
Our Bank Details
ANZ Bank BSB: 014 295 Account Number: 9002 02804 Decor Blinds Australia Pty Ltd
Please forward your remittance via email to: email@example.com or fax to: (07) 3279 6465
Cancellations and Changes
- Changes to or Cancellation of orders must be made in writing to Decor Blinds Australia within 2 working days from the placement of order. You may phone and notify us of the cancellation but it must be confirmed in writing to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a cancellation of the order is requested before check measure, an administration fee of $70.00 will be incurred. The remaining balance of your initial payment will be credited to your Bank Account or Credit Card within 3 days of notification.
- Cancellation of the order after check measure will incur a minimum cost of $100 plus any material outlays.
- Decor Blinds Australia will make all attempts to action any requests for changes or cancellation without charge, however if costs have been incurred you may incur charges up to the maximum value of the original order.
When your goods are ready, our Customer Service Department will phone you to arrange the payment of the second instalment being 60% of the total value of the goods.
- At the same time a date that is convenient for installation will be confirmed.
- The 10% final payment will be required upon completion of installation.
- The client is responsible for the removal of all existing window coverings, tracks and blinds and if they are not removed upon installation extra charges will be due and payable.
- Payment may be made by way of credit card, cash or cheque. (Surcharges apply for credit card payments).
- The Customer is not entitled to defer, offset or withhold payment in whole or part for any reason unless agreed to by Decor Blinds Australia Pty Ltd in writing.
Refer full Warranty on our website at: www.decorblinds.com.au
- Warranty claims are valid only when full payment has been made as per the invoice / quotation.
- A call out fee will be applicable after one (1) month.